£5.95 | FREE On orders over £55
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Receive exclusive offers, news & more
🌟 A Walk in the Park Lottie Doll 🌟
explore the outdoors with a little bit of imaginative play inside
Boy Doll | Kite Flyer Finn | Lottie
"It is so refreshing to see a doll made with boys in mind, who spreads the message of having fun without it being connected to fighting." -Melissa, Lottie Customer
Our very first and bestselling Lottie Dolls’ boy doll!
We created Kite Flyer Finn as an alternative action figure, a small boy doll that both boys and girls could relate to and enjoy playing with.
Finn was our response to the status quo of “boys’ toys” that represented toxic masculinity (guns, weapons, warfare, violence) and left us - and early fans of the Lottie Dolls’ brand - feeling so uncomfortable.
Do boys play with dolls? Absolutely!
What’s in the Doll Box?
Super cute boy doll white boy doll with brown hair and green eyes
Wearing doll clothes:
- Star-themed long sleeve t-shirt
- Padded gilet
- Cargo shorts
- Red sneakers
Doll accessories included in playset:
- Diamond-shaped kite
Lottie Dolls’ Tech Spec
- Seven characters in Lottie Dolls’ collection with different skin, hair and eye colours
- Brand aim to empower kids regardless of gender, ability, ethnicity or interests
- Toy themes reflect typical yet aspirational childhood activities
- Ball jointed dolls with bendable knees, easy to pose for imaginative play
- Premium saran nylon hair, soft to touch and reduced tangle
- Phthalate free vinyl plastic doll, super-soft feel
- Dolls’ bodies based on kids’ proportions not (unrealistic) adult ones
- Doll clothes made in vibrantly coloured tactile fabrics
- Close attention paid to tiny details - buttons, linings, stitching - that make kids' toys special
- All doll clothes fit girl dolls and boy dolls
- With removable doll shoes, dolls are able to stand
- Loved by and suitable for kids of all ages, from 3 years +
- Small and cute, just 7.5”/18cm, Lottie Dolls make perfectly portable childhood companions!
The Story So Far!
It's the annual Branksea Kite Festival and Finn is excited about flying his own kite, and seeing how high it can soar! It is a clear, beautiful day with just the right amount of breeze, so all Finn has to worry about now is making sure his kite avoids the trees!
Orders placed on the Lottie UK storefront can be shipped to all UK locations.
|Orders between £0.00 - £54.99||£5.95|
|Orders £55.00 and above||FREE SHIPPING|
At present, our UK storefront offers Standard shipping with expected delivery 3 - 4 days.
In case once you receive your Lottie products, they are not just as expected, you can return or exchange your items within 1 month. Contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org and our Costumer Service Team will be glad to inform you and guide you through the process. Once the return has been approved, you will receive your refund via the same means used to make your purchase. If you want to learn more about this, please visit our Shopping Guide.
Q. What size is Lottie?
Q. What materials are used to compose Lottie products?
Q. Are Lottie products Eco-Friendly?
Q. Are there plans for a boy doll in the Lottie range?
You may also like