Collectible Dolls | Rain Boots Bundle | Lottie
This bundle is perfect for the kid who loves to explore the great outdoors, even when the weather is a little wet! This rain boots bundle includes five dolls dressed for playing outside – like splashing in those rainy-day puddles.
- Muddy Puddles. Lottie is ready to splash around on a rainy day with a yellow hooded raincoat with blue striped lining, and spotted yellow rain boots. Underneath, she wears a long sleeve t-shirt with rainbow detail, corduroy shorts, and striped leggings.
- Pandora's Box. Lottie wears a tan duffel coat over her pink corduroy dress, striped tights, and brown boots. She also has adorable kitty accessories – a hat with ears and cat-eye glasses.
- Walk in the Park. Lottie loves walking her dog in the city park wearing her bunny coat, fox blouse, jeans, and red wellies.
- Autumn Leaves. Lottie will stay warm in the chilly autumn air in her pink duffel coat, scarf, hat with adorable bear ears, corduroy skirt, striped leggings, and brown boots.
- Wildlife Photographer Mia is dressed in a red Jacket, T-shirt with ladybird, denim-blue hat & bag, jeans, red spotty wellies and comes with a camera and the Edition 2 of Branksea School News and wears a cochlear implant.
Orders placed on the Lottie UK storefront can be shipped to all UK locations.
|Orders between £0.00 - £54.99||£5.95|
|Orders £55.00 and above||FREE SHIPPING|
At present, our UK storefront offers Standard shipping with expected delivery 3 - 4 days.
In case once you receive your Lottie products, they are not just as expected, you can return or exchange your items within 1 month. Contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org and our Costumer Service Team will be glad to inform you and guide you through the process. Once the return has been approved, you will receive your refund via the same means used to make your purchase. If you want to learn more about this, please visit our Shopping Guide.
Q. What size is Lottie?
Q. What materials are used to compose Lottie products?
Q. Are Lottie products Eco-Friendly?
Q. Are there plans for a boy doll in the Lottie range?
You may also like