All of you little content creators, artists and wordsmiths out there!
We've got a competition where we want YOU to put pen to paper, get your imagination in gear and WIN the chance to have your newspaper article inside our 'Sammi the Newspaper Reporter' doll box (coming Summer 2017!) as well as a bundle of Lottie, Finn and Friends Dolls!
WINNERS ANNOUNCED BELOW
Congratulations to our wonderful winners! Winners receive a Lottie, Finn and Friends bundle, and their winning entry will feature alongside the Sammi Newspaper Reporter doll! Well done to everyone who entered, we had so many beautiful newspaper articles to choose from thank you as always to our creative fans all over the world!
Our wonderful winners were Aisling (age 8) Anastasiya (age 10) Gwyneth (age 12) Iseult (age 9) Lauren (age 6) Meredith (age 7)
Well done everyone! We've got lots more competitions for you - check them out!
Competition now CLOSED
For any of you who enter our monthly 'Where's Lottie' Competition, you'll know that the more imaginative the better! You can take the pictures with your Lottie in it (or not!) an adult can help you, you can submit a photo, or draw it in -be as creative as you possibly can!
All you have got to do is:
- Print off and complete the Sammi School Newspaper template HERE
- Send your entries to 'firstname.lastname@example.org' or tweet us @lottie_dolls using #sammicompetition
- Include child's first name, age and general location in your email
*Competition closes at 1pm GMT Friday 17th of February*
Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is Arklu Ltd., whose registered office is at Colab, Letterkenny, Co. Donegal, Ireland.
- Open to children aged 13 and under, parental permission required.
- JPEG or PNG formats accepted
- Purchase is not necessary to avail of this promotion.
- No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. Products eligible for the promotion are subject to availability between Feb and 21st of March 2017 and we reserve the right to substitute any discount/prize with another of equivalent value.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate promotion and/or prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
Share this post
- Tags: Closed Competitions